Mobile
APP
 
 

Shared
Feedback
Goaloo> Predictions> Preview> Copa do Brasil,Internacional R...

Vissel Kobe VS Tokushima Vortis MATCH PREVIEW

Vissel Kobe VS Tokushima Vortis MATCH PREVIEW
Vissel Kobe VS Tokushima Vortis                         Livescore / H2H Stats

Time: 10-07-2024 16:30 Wednesday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Preview
It was at Noevir Stadium in Kobe when Kobe and Tokushima V. met last on 06.11.2021. Tokushima Vortis fans have immense expectations from the team. The team scored zero goals against Vissel Kobe who won the last game, scoring one goal. Because Vissel Kobe was the winner of the past three matches, it's doubtful that Tokushima Vortis will be the winner in the upcoming match. During their last three action-packed matches, Vissel Kobe scored five goals, while Tokushima Vortisscored none.
Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a high of 19°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. However, chances for rain are quite high, so they might have to deal with that.

Goaloo Prediction
Placing bets on soccer games requires a keen knowledge of past playing history, player lineups and how many goals are predicted. Experts are favoring Kobe for a win, attributing them 59.7% chances for victory. On the other hand, Tokushima V. is considered to only have 17.9% chances of winning. A draw isn't likely to take place (22.4%).

Pick: Vissel Kobe 1 : 0 Tokushima Vortis
Copyright © 2024 Powered By Goaloo All Rights Reserved.