Mobile
APP
 
 

Shared
Feedback
Goaloo> Predictions> Preview> Japan Emperor's Cup,Gamba Osak...

Gamba Osaka VS Miyazaki MATCH PREVIEW

Gamba Osaka VS Miyazaki MATCH PREVIEW
Gamba Osaka VS Miyazaki                       Livescore / H2H Stats

Time: 10-07-2024 17:00 Wednesday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Preview
When Tegevajaro Miyazaki leads 0-1 away, they win in 42% of their matches.Gamba Osaka's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Tegevajaro Miyazaki's.Gamba Osaka wins 21% of halftimes, Tegevajaro Miyazaki wins 22%.When Gamba Osaka is down 0-1 home, they win 28% of their matches.Gamba Osaka scores 1.43 goals when playing at home and Tegevajaro Miyazaki scores 0.85 goals when playing away (on average).When Gamba Osaka leads 1-0 at home, they win in 69% of their matches.Gamba Osaka wins 1st half in 21% of their matches, Tegevajaro Miyazaki in 22% of their matches.When Tegevajaro Miyazaki is down 1-0 away, they win 9% of their matches.

Goaloo Prediction
Bets that people project to pay higher require bettors to consider multiple metrics such as goal averages, goal, last matches performance, lineups and direct h2h records. Despite a draw being highly unlikely (13.6%), experts believe that Gamba Osaka has great chances for a win, respectively 79%. At the same time, Tegevajaro Miyazaki is believed to have about 7.4% chances for victory.

Pick: Gamba Osaka 2 : 0 Tegevajaro Miyazaki
Copyright © 2024 Powered By Goaloo All Rights Reserved.