Mobile
APP
 
 

Shared
Feedback
Goaloo> Predictions> Preview> Japan Emperor's Cup,Avispa Fuk...

Avispa Fukuoka VS Ehime FC MATCH PREVIEW

Avispa Fukuoka VS Ehime FC MATCH PREVIEW
Avispa Fukuoka VS Ehime FC                           Livescore / H2H Stats

Time: 10-07-2024 17:00 Wednesday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Preview
Avispa Fukuoka scores 1.42 goals when playing at home and Ehime FC scores 1.65 goals when playing away (on average).Avispa Fukuoka's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Ehime FC's.Avispa Fukuoka wins 30% of halftimes, Ehime FC wins 28%.Ehime FC has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.In the last 5 meetings Avispa Fukuoka won 4, Ehime FC won 0, 1 draws.When Ehime FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches.On their last meeting Avispa Fukuoka won by 2 goals.During the last 12 meetings with Avispa Fukuoka playing at home, Avispa Fukuoka have won 8 times, there have been 3 draws while Ehime FC have won 1 times. The goal difference is 18-5 in favour of Avispa Fukuoka.

Goaloo Prediction
Experts are favoring Avispa Fuku. for a win, attributing them 62.2% chances for victory. On the other hand, Ehim is considered to only have 15.4% chances of winning. A draw isn't likely to take place (22.4%).

Pick: Avispa Fukuoka
Copyright © 2024 Powered By Goaloo All Rights Reserved.