Mobile
APP
 
 

Shared
Feedback
Goaloo> Predictions> Preview> Japan Emperor's Cup,Cerezo Osa...

Cerezo Osaka VS Ventforet Kofu

Cerezo Osaka VS Ventforet Kofu
Cerezo Osaka VS Ventforet Kofu                           Livescore / H2H Stats

Time: 10-07-2024 17:00 Wednesday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Preview
The most common result of matches between Cerezo Osaka and Ventforet Kofu is 0-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.During the last 8 meetings with Cerezo Osaka playing at home, Cerezo Osaka have won 1 times, there have been 3 draws while Ventforet Kofu have won 4 times. The goal difference is 15-9 in favour of Ventforet Kofu.During the last 19 meetings, Cerezo Osaka have won 6 times, there have been 8 draws while Ventforet Kofu have won 5 times. The goal difference is 23-22 in favour of Ventforet Kofu.Cerezo Osaka haven't lost in their last 7 games.

Goaloo Prediction
To be a successful bettor, there are several things that you need to consider to help you pick the winners, but finding value bets is the key to betting success. Bets that most people predict will pay higher than expected need players to take into account many things. For instance, direct head to head records, lineups, how the team performed on its previous matches, goals scored and goal averages. It's highly improbable that a draw will happen (22.9%). Cerezo Osaka has the upper hand, with a probability of 52.7% for a win. Experts only give Ventforet Kofu [at JIT Recycle Ink Stadium] 24.4% chances for victory.

Pick: Cerezo Osaka
Copyright © 2024 Powered By Goaloo All Rights Reserved.