Mobile
APP
 
 

Shared
Feedback
Goaloo> Predictions> Preview> Japan Emperor's Cup,Kashima An...

Kashima Antlers VS Fujieda MYFC MATCH PREVIEW

Kashima Antlers VS Fujieda MYFC  MATCH PREVIEW
Kashima Antlers VS Fujieda MYFC                           Livescore / H2H Stats

Time: 10-07-2024 17:00 Wednesday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Preview
Kashima Antlers haven't won in their last 4 games.Kashima Antlers haven't lost in any of their last 15 home matches.Kashima Antlers wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Fujieda MYFC in 19% of their matches.Kashima Antlers wins 30% of halftimes, Fujieda MYFC wins 19%.

Goaloo Prediction
When choosing a winner, there are various things that players need to keep in mind, but the key factor is looking for value in betting selections. Usually, bets forecasted to pay a higher amount than they should require a number of different metrics to be considered. These include goals, goal averages, direct h2h records, last matches performance and lineups. Experts are favoring Kashima Antlers (ET) for a win, attributing them 60.7% chances for victory. On the other hand, Fujieda MYFC is considered to only have 15.6% chances of winning. A draw isn't likely to take place (23.7%).

Pick: Kashima Antlers 1 : 1 Fujieda MYFC
Copyright © 2024 Powered By Goaloo All Rights Reserved.